Re: Regarding Mr. Nalbandian's Comments

> Michael Brandt Handler writes:
>
> > goal). As it has been said more and more often, 'Cypherpunks write CODE!'.
>
> 	You know, I keep hearing this- why is it that you all seem to think
> that writing code is mutually exclusive from talking the politics of
> cryptography? Is it so hard to do two things at one time??? I'm sorry, I
> just don't get it..

	Julie, please reread this portion of my message.

GR> This is a discussion group about the practicality and
GR> implementation of specific forms of cryptography and cryptographic
GR> applications (digital money, key servers, etc). [ This is not to
GR> belittle the political content of the group, though. ] Groups like
	I read and enjoy both the coding discussions as well as the
political talk. They're not exclusive in any way.

|  Michael Brandt Handler  |  Philadelphia, PA  |  <[email protected]>  |
|        PGP 2.3a public key available via server / mail / finger        |