Re: Keyserver service outRAGE

At  6:00 PM 5/5/94 -0400, Black Unicorn wrote:

>Why would those involved give up "so much" (At least they have been
>fighting so hard for it) for what amounts to NOTHING?
>
>If you're not suspicious....

Freedom from having to keep fighting PGP or risk losing their patent?

>Mac users are out in the cold.

I believe the person who posted about 2.5 stated that source code would be
available.  Given that, a Mac interface will follow.  We know that there is
a Mac version of PGP is out there, and I've compiled RSAREF 2.0 on my Mac,
so I don't think it should be that difficult...

Bob

--
Bob Snyder N2KGO                                     MIME, RIPEM mail accepted
[email protected]                       finger for RIPEM public key