Anonymous message failed (wrong password)

Sure enough the penet server tracked the message (which I posted to
cypherpunks) back to me and sent me the error message thinking that was
the right thing to do.

Note that had I copied the entire bounced message there is porbably something
in it to relate me to my penet anon address.

In the case of the other user who was complaining at having been assigned
an alias without ever having used the service, this might be the explanation
as you likely had no password or account, your mail was not bounced.

-uni- (Dark)