Wouldn't it be nice,

    to notify all those lost Cypherpunks that they may resubscribe
    if they wish to.  Majordomo reports 295 subscribers just now,
    but I have a list from Feb. 22 that had 642 and I recall the
    number 700+ being spoken of.  Is there a Perl wizard who might
    pop a differential remailing informing the lost of the reason for
    their de-subscription, and the process to resubscribe? I'm not
    competent personally. And immediately apologize for suggesting work
    to someone else.