Re: Wouldn't it be nice,

>     to notify all those lost Cypherpunks that they may resubscribe
>     if they wish to.  Majordomo reports 295 subscribers just now,

I thought it was nice the way it is...   Seriously, I got a mass mail
message informing me that the list was wiped and to resubscribe.  It
was big news, except on Prodigy and AOL, so I wonder if a bunch of
the lurkers thought it not worth the effort.
--
PGP PUBLIC KEY via finger!  JAFEFFM  Speaking & Thinking For Myself!

* [email protected]			email [email protected] *
*** O U T L A W S  On The  E L E C T R O N I C  F R O N T I E R ****
***** Committed to Free Public Internet Access for World Peace *****