Bruce Sterling's talk at CFP

    I read this in the May 2nd issue of Microtimes, and asked the
    author's permission to post it here.  On rereading I think it
    suffers in the transcription, since it was originally a speech.
    And I'm not sure I understand or agree with everything in it.
    But I think it does contain some arguments worth disseminating.