Re: compatibility with future PGP

Adam Shostack says:
> Perry writes:
> | In any case, I don't understand why anyone would rationally oppose the
> | distribution of Pr0duct Cypher's patches -- you don't have to use them
> | if you don't like.
>
> 	I wasn't opposing them; I was suggesting that patching 2.5
> would be more productive in the long run than patching 2.3

Again, as I've noted, there are people who will need, for whatever
reason, to fix their old 2.3a (or pre-2.3a) system so that it will
interoperate.  Assuming that 2.5 finds its way overseas, it is not an
unreasonable code base for FUTURE development. However, what we are
talking about is not new development but retrofits.

Perry