Re: removed from list....

	From: joshua geller <[email protected]>

	there was a mass unsubscribing, probably from nalbandian.

	so it is very likely that you did nothing whatever and
	that no one is pissed off at you.

	eric wouldn't unsubscribe you without telling you why it
	was happening and asking you to stop whatever it was that
	was causing to be frustrated.

Actually I was speaking to lile recently and she said that she was
removed from the list *after* resubscribing successfully after
the mass removal.  Something funny is going on.  Anyway, if she wasn't
taken off by eric, maybe you could resub her?  I think she's sloped
off in a huff assuming she was thrown out deliberately :-(