Re: WNSTORM on wuarchive.wustl.edu

> I've just uploaded wnstorm to wuarchive.wustl.edu in the /pub/wns directory.
> I don't know if others can see it yet, but give it a try.

    I've been getting the following reply from wuarchive since 2 A.M.

    >ncftp wuarchive.wustl.edu:pub/wns
    Sorry, there are too many anonymous FTP users using the system at
    this
    time.  Please try again in a few minutes.

    There is currently a limit of 175 anonymous users.  Yes, there
    REALLY are
    that many users on wuarchive -- this message is not the result of a
    bug.
    User anonymous access denied.
    Login failed.

    and I don't believe it.  I would suggest, where I got it,

    ncftp soda.berkeley.edu:pub/cypherpunks/crypto