UNICORN VS. TMP@NETCOM

To: [email protected]

CC> Despite your protestation, "I also don't like to be a bully", it seems
CC> to me that your pursuit of this case was predicated on your ability to
CC> be a bully and an insider.  Like your colleagues Cantor and Seigel, yo

I agree that Unicorn's tone was bullying, but, if as stated, Unicorn
received calls from clients asking about the rumors ...then...tmp had
done real ( if inadvertent ) damage...

What remains unexplained is how the rumor spread so fast through so many
utterly different circles, or how Unicorns identity got known.

As for insiders, well, a business insider will use the law, a net
insider might use other means.  Insiders, like anyone, use what they
know best.

 * RM 1.4 B0037 *