Re: Unicorn vs....

>>In a month or so, the Board of Elections sends you back a card showing you
>>to be a registered Anarchist.  Of course, you don't get to vote in the
>>primaries...
>
>We get to vote on other issues besides candidates in primary elections in
>Ohio.  This is their chance to get taxes passed that failed during the last
>general election.

As do we.  I can vote on those; it's just that anarchists don't run primary
candidates.  Or regular election candidates, for that matter.

>I used to skip the primaries, until I realized this.  I used to think they
>were voting on whether to place the tax on the ballot in November, or
>something.

You can't tell the players if you don't read the program.

In case anyone's been wondering, I vote a straight "None of the Above"
ticket.  Every election.  I happen to believe that if you don't punch holes
in your cards (we don't have those big, fun voting booths here in
California like they do back East), you have no right to complain.

--
Lefty [gYon-Pa] ([email protected])