Re: New MacPGP2.3a has arrived.

[email protected] says:
> I know you guys like to talk instead of act, but outside of your
> little debate club are real programmers building the future. One
> work has been completed, a debugged and AE aware MacPGP. Please
> release it, as it's source code is available. FTP to ftp.netcom.com
> and cd to /pub/mpj and read README to get the name of the directory.
> It's amazing that I've been at this a week and the rest of the
> world is playing with it already, but whenever I get news of your
> list, I hear there has been no action taken on this new release.

Is my lack of action on this topic going to be of real impact to me?
Will I be thrown in jail for not knowing what AE is, or why MacPGP
might want to be aware of it? Will my inactivity result in the deaths
of millions of sea otters?

You hear that there has been "no action taken" on this new release.
I promise to tapdance wildly later today.

I know that many people assume that others will drop everything and
immediately start doing whatever they ask, but frankly, why should *I*
care? I don't even own a Mac ferchrissake.

Perry

PS please don't take this as a denigration of your work. I'm sure its
good work, and I'm sure its of use to some people, perhaps even many
people. I'm only suprised that you think that *everyone* should drop
everything and pay attention.