(None)

Paul Schauble <[email protected]> writes:

> Can I do this with crypto technology? Can I send someone a message, and
> possible a program, such that the message can only be decrypted after a
> predetermined date?
     Easy to do! Send out encrypted text, along with a plaintext note
explaining that the information is time sensitive. Further explain that
the key needed to undo the encryption will be sent out at the appropriate
time. Then, just sit tight, and wait for the time to come.

                                        --Jeff
--
======  ======    [email protected]+
  ==    ==        | The new, improved, environmentally safe, bigger, better,|