(None)

[email protected] (Douglas R. Floyd) writes:

> How rude is it for people to post (or mail to a mailing list) anon messages
> encrypted with someone's PGP key?  It makes it easy for the receiver to
> obtain it, but how irritating is it to people?
     Fairly. In fact, it's considered downright rude. It's like sitting
around a table of, say, 3 people, and whispering with someone next to you.
The first person is you -- you're sending the message. The second person
is your friend -- he's recieving it. The third is me -- I'm just watching
two people whispering. Further, newsgroups are a very inappropriate place
to send private mail for propogation.

                                      --Jeff
--
======  ======    [email protected]+
  ==    ==        | The new, improved, environmentally safe, bigger, better,|