How many on cypherpunks?

> It was at about 700 subscribers for several months, then the first big
> "outage" a month or so ago caused the number to drop way off. Last I
> checked (send the message "who cypherpunks" to [email protected]),
> there were about 400 subscribers. (It is likely that many of the
> original "700 Club" were casual subscriber, dormant accounts,
> gateways, whatever.)
>
> And the list just suffered a second wipe-out of the subscriber list,
> so I don't know right now how many are even seeing this.

My week-old 'who' shows 450; yesterday's shows 180. I see this second outage
as an omen - the cypher gods want less traffic ;-)

So I'm _not_ going to send a mailer to the differential list of users I have,
this time!

Rishab Aiyer Ghosh                                    They came for the Jews,
                                    and I was silent because I was not a Jew;
[email protected]                        They came for the Trade Unionists,
                                     and I did not protest, because I did not
Voice/Fax/Data +91 11 6853410                        belong to a trade union;
Voicemail +91 11 3760335      They came for the Catholics, and I said nothing
                                                because I was not a Catholic;
H 34C Saket                                        And then they came for me.
New Delhi                            There was no one left to say anything...
INDIA                                                   ----Father Niemoeller