Re: Cypherpunks' mail database does exist

On Wed, 15 Jun 1994, Gary Jeffers wrote:

> Date: Wed, 15 Jun 94 14:51:46 CDT
> From: Gary Jeffers <[email protected]>
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Cypherpunks' mail database does exist
>
>    Vincent, you  state that a fully archived, indexed cypherpunks
> mailing list exists as:
> http://pmip.maricopa.edu/crypt/cypherpunks/cypherpunks.src
> Ok, so I ftp'ed to pmip.maricopa.edu & tried to get to cypherpunks.src,
> but even the subdirectories weren't there. I suspect that http does
> not imply that we ftp. What communication method is this called & how
> do we use it? I send this public instead of private as I suspect that
> a lot of lurkers don't know what is going on either.
>                                                        Yours Truly,
>                                                        Gary Jeffers

Try using Mosaic or Gopher.

-NetSurfer

#include standard.disclaimer

==  =    = |James D. Wilson        |V.PGP 2.4:   512/E12FCD 1994/03/17 >
 "  "    " |P. O. Box 15432        |finger for key / Viacrypt Reseller  >
\"  "/  \" |Serendipitous Solutions|    Also [email protected]      >