Cypherpunks' mail database does exist

   Vincent, you  state that a fully archived, indexed cypherpunks
mailing list exists as:
http://pmip.maricopa.edu/crypt/cypherpunks/cypherpunks.src
Ok, so I ftp'ed to pmip.maricopa.edu & tried to get to cypherpunks.src,
but even the subdirectories weren't there. I suspect that http does
not imply that we ftp. What communication method is this called & how
do we use it? I send this public instead of private as I suspect that
a lot of lurkers don't know what is going on either.
                                                       Yours Truly,
                                                       Gary Jeffers