(None)

[email protected] (Paul Ferguson) writes:

> It does my heart good to hear someone use the term 'grok' -- I don't
> hear many folks use that term very much anymore.   ,-)
     I'll admit, I first ran into this term about 6 months ago, straight
from the "source". Since then, I've been using it rather frequently.
Sometimes, it's the only word that'll fit, y'know? :-)

                                        --Jeff
--
======  ======    [email protected]+
  ==    ==        | The new, improved, environmentally safe, bigger, better,|