Bart Nagel in Mondo

Check out the lead article in the "Summer 94" issue of _Mondo2000_.
It is a spoof by Bart Nagel that starts off sounding like steganography.

The article basically states that the photo-journalist-publisher industry
is proposing that all images be encoded using stego techniques to contain
unique identifiers that would prevent copy infringements.  The article
starts in a *VERY* believable fashion before trailing off into an obvious
spoof.  Very well done.

        Dave Otto -- [email protected] -- [email protected]
    "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"     [the Great Oz]
    {I *DO* have a life, it's just that my kids are using it right now!}