Re: National ID cards are just the driver's licenses on the Information

> The following is worth mentioning: market forces will eventually
> destroy virtually all controls. However, as the Soviet Union showed,
> millions of people can be made miserable or killed in the meanwhile.
> The mere fact that internal passports (what the ID cards are, really
> -- another friend of mine called them that the minute he heard of
> them) would not stop everyone doesn't mean that they couldn't make
> almost everyone's life miserable.
>
> Perry

Do they realize how difficult it will be to get all the rural people,
little old ladies, etc. to go along with this?

sdw
--
Stephen D. Williams  Local Internet Gateway Co.; SDW Systems 513 496-5223APager
LIG dev./sales       Internet: [email protected]