Re: National ID cards are just the driver's licenses on the Information

On Thu, 14 Jul 1994, Stephen D. Williams wrote:

> Do they realize how difficult it will be to get all the rural people,
> little old ladies, etc. to go along with this?

Assuming that this becomes mandatory for all transactions that involve the
govt, most little old ladies would have to go along if they wanted their
medicare and social security checks. I dont see a huge liklihood of
most people wanting to give up those (or even being able to afford to).

Dave