e$: Spamorama: Downtown Anywhere

If you're not interested in yet another e-commerce vendor, delete away.

My POP newsgroup just put this up.  Looks like CommerceNet has some
competition.  These folks claim that they're doing something different
from secure mosaic.

I'm going web diving in DA now, and I'll tell you what I find out.

Cheers

--
Robert Hettinga ([email protected])  "There is no difference between
Shipwright Development Corporation     someone who eats too little