CEB 7 - Cypherpunks' Electronic Book - its still alive!

         CEB 7 CYPHERPUNKS' ELECTRONIC BOOK - its still alive!

   Not long ago someone sent me private email volunteering a workstation
to handle the CEB. I have stupidly lost the post. After several hours of
hunting thru my unindexed Cypherpunk archives - no luck. Will that
person please email me again with CEB in the header?
   Also, I have a very well qualified volunteer to do the editing of
CEB. Hopefully, he may know how to program it as well. I am going to
maintain a list of people with different skills who would like to work
on the CEB. Anybody would would like to help please post either to me
or to Cypherpunks with CEB in the header.
   Also, would the people who have archieved Cypherpunks' lists please
respond as well.
                                  PUSH EM BACK! PUSH EM BACK!
                                  WWWAAAYYY  BBBAAACCCK!
                                  BBBEEEAAATTTT  STATE!