Golbal Econ.

With topics like buying a car with digital cash make me think some
may be missing my point. I don't want to replace all currencies world
wide with some implementation of digital cash, be it an on or off-line
system.

I would like to help get an internet economny going! For the internet
to become a source of greater revenue I'd like to see a system that
can securely make business transactions that we are all happy with.
The amounts should be small transactions compaired with selling a car,
I'd like to know how I can pay for some online information without
having to have an account based with the information supplier. For
starters how can I pay for some HTML page or purchase a physical product
via CURRENT technologies on the internet.

Lets first start an internet cash system before you go off and let our
ego's make all other forms of hard currency obsolette.

-Rick