Re: DigiCash ???

> Do we care that you can't get it on the road without insurance in most
> states, and that the registration must be in someone's name?
>
> Jim Dixon

No, because there are many solutions around this. A) You can use a
vahicle that transports cars, so the automobile in question never
needs to be driven. B) You can set up a dummy corporation and buy
insurance for a couple of days at the exorbinant rate you'll have to
pay by not specifying who will be driving it. C) have each person
in the reshipper chain do everything legally and then legally hand
the car off to the next person. and so on.

JWS