Re: List of reliable remailers

On Mon, 3 Oct 1994, Raph Levien wrote:

>    I have written and installed a remailer pinging script which
> collects detailed information about remailer features and reliability.
>
>    To use it, just finger [email protected]

Thanks Raph.  This is very helpful for those of us who are code
handicapped.  This is very helpful as a general guide.

Unfortunately, I've found that the information that it provides does not
help me with remailer reliability.  I've seen a remailer that supposedly
has a latency of 8 or 9 hours, actually delay 24.

This makes your script fairly ineffectual.

You can't do diddly with bad data ...

--
Istvan.