Puzzle Palace

I just finished reading the Puzzle Palace and I thought it was quite interesting
Does anyone know where I could find some more info on the NRO and DIA, or even
info on what the NSA has been up to for the last ten or so years, besides the
obvious.  Thanks to whoever recommended the book to me, I don't remember who it
was.
Reuben

Reuben Halper                       "I'm not growing up, I'm just burnin' out."
Montclair High                                   - Green Day -
Montclair, NJ
E-mail: [email protected]
                 or                         PGP 2.6ui Public Key
          [email protected]                available upon request