Re: Bomb information ban

>> All.  What part of Engineering doesn't have some impact or use in
>> bombmaking/usage?
>
>Genetic Engineering, of course, my silico-centric friend :-)

Ah, but genetic engineering could conceivably produce people that were
genetically predisposed to suicide missions :-)
Besides, genetic engineering more properly belongs to biology, does it not,
since it isn't sufficiently precise as to permit "true" engineering?

>Query:  Why is it that, when the usual stream of crypto-conversation
>begins to dry up, the topic of bombs comes up?

'Cause they're fun, and go "bang"? ('cept for the hush-a-boom, of course)

>                                               Maybe crypto-anarchists
>should seek to replace the traditional symbol of anarchy (you know, the
>bowling ball with the fuse) with something more moderne.  Any suggestions
>on what the well-dressed (black trenchcoat and fedora, for tradition's
>sake) crypto-anarchist is seen clutching in his hand as he skulks off into
>shadows of Blacknet???

A floppy disk?

>Thumb-screws for pass-phrase     /   )

Tempting the fates, are we? :-)

Dave Merriman

Finger [email protected] for PGP/RIPEM public keys and fingerprints.
Unencrypted Email may be ignored without notice to sender.  PGP preferred.
Remember: It is not enough to _obey_ Big Brother; you must also learn to
*love* Big Brother.