Re: pointers to IETF drafts

THUS SPAKE "Perry E. Metzger" <[email protected]>:
#
# The standard thing in these cases is to say "There are some neat RFC
# drafts on security in ftp://hostname/names; you might be interested."

Yeah, there's always neat RFC drafts on security out there;
that hardly needs announceing.  Which ones are new & interesting & why?

# I have already gotten three other copies of each of the three messages
# associated with Ran's new IPng drafts because every security mailing
# list on earth seems to operate on the "just forward everything"
# premise. More aren't needed.

So the perfect solution, from your point of view,
is that there be no announcement on cyperpunks.

And the perfect solution, from my point of view,
is that you unsubscribe from all those other lists,
so that you only see one announcement.  :)

And the perfect solution, from everyone's point of view,
is to have a real solution to the document-repost problem.
Like a cypherpunk registry web page where you post small
announcements and pointers to things, with the ability
to scan first and see if anyone else has done that.
Then a periodic summary of new stuff gets mailed out
on a regular basis, if there is new stuff to announce.

Sounds like a good web project for someone ...

			strick