SPOOF SENDERS?

 >More remailers (maybe one that 'spoofs' real identities to hide the
 fact the it is a remailer?) with transparent PGP (download the whole
 keyring to the

Great idea, at least on the face of it.  Those in charge have a history
of assuming that if you want privacy and low profile then you must have
something to hide.  If I use remailers to obtain privacy / low profile,
why would I want to use a remailer that advertises itself as such?
Rather, I'd prefer a nice little quiet one so my messages would blend in
with all the rest of the usenet junk.

I hate the five lines of disclaimers.

I'd pay for my remailing if I could (and will when the feature becomes
available), but I'd take my business to the discreet firm of _Chaemeleon
Remailers S.A._ - not to all the _Remailers 'R' Us_ that advertise their
business in neon on top of my messages.