Re: I Like ASCII, not MIME and Other Fancy Crap

> [...] ELM bombs [...]

Well, aside from the fact that I was being intentionally annoying (you
will note that I do not normally include my GIF signature in my messages),
I will say that the bugs in your mailer are not entirely my concern.
MIME is a standard for email on the Internet.  If your mailer chokes on it,
you can always get another mailer.  Pine is good, from what I've heard,
and handles MIME just fine.  It's just as free as ELM...

Amanda Walker
InterCon Systems Corporation