Re: usenet-to-mail

>Speaking of which, are there any sort of "public", or "free" NNTP
>servers?  Or even "cheep"?  Even just read-only?  I'm afraid of losing
>my full feed along with my account when I finish my masters.  I don't
>want to go for a PhD just so I can keep browsing the alt groups.

There are at least a dozen that are read-only. Finger
[email protected] for the full list. There is exactly one
that will let you post: newsserver.rrzn.uni-hannover.de
<Yes, I know where it is.> However, it won't confirm your posts. Just hit
cancel 30 seconds after you hit post. The message will be posted. Better
yet, find a private service provider that will let you use their
newsserver. How do you inted to access the newsserver without an account,
anyway?

-- Lucky Green <[email protected]>
   PGP encrypted mail preferred.