Re: usenet-to-mail

>I'm better off if I keep taking classes, anyway.  Don't know about the
>rest of the folks on this list, but I don't feel like what I know about
>computers today will carry me through retirement.

Hmmmmph.

If you're gonna stay in school until you know enough about computers to
carry you through retirement, you're gonna be there a *long* time. Best you
can hope for is to be current when you get out, and keep up with it (or at
least, not lose _too_ much ground each year as things evolve_.

Dave Merriman - who remembers stuff like "64K? *64K*?! I don't know what I'd
_do_ with 64K!" and when only the filthy rich had hard drives.
Finger [email protected] for PGP public key and fingerprint.
PGP encrypted Email welcome and encouraged.
War is Peace.  Freedom is Slavery.   Ignorance is Strength.       No?