Brad Templeton, ClariNet, and remailers

Responding to msg by [email protected] (Scott Collins)
on Tue, 22 Nov 11:5  AM

>My summary analysis of Brad is: he'll try to
>scare/bully you into getting  what he wants by citing
>(or imagining) laws upon which he will base
>prosecution.  Prosecution never follows.  If you debate
>his law, he resorts  to "You are Netcom's customer;
>Netcom is my customer; if you want to remain  Netcom's
>customer then you had better toe my line."  Persection
>of more or  less potency always follows.

A couple of months ago a registered threatening letter from who
cares appeared near here about my posting a ClariNet article to
this list.  It was ignored and after a couple of weeks returned
itself in shame.  End of story.

Everyone knows I would never ever post copyrighted material to
this list unless an insane over-riding out-of-control
compulsion forced me to do so against the scientificly-rational
self-preserving law-abiding judgment I've had rammed down my
obedient brain since