Re: Brad Templeton, ClariNet, and remailers

In article <aaf7ed2a000210042b2a@[17.205.6.17]> you stated:

: I might be the (ex-)remailer operator in question.  I find Brad's lack of
: knowledge about remailers quite surprising in light of almost 4 hours of
: conversation devoted solely to this topic, by telephone, over the course of
: a month.

My remailers have been used several times, to redistribute ClariNet articles,
apperantly ClariNet has an "snitch"-line where people can mail to to get an
reward, some people have the courtisy to inform the remail-operator that
they have done so.

I have *never* received any request for information from ClariNet.
(maybe because my 5-line disclaimer says it all: the account used was an
 anonymous-remailer: so if you donnot like that, start your own !!)

Regz,
--
Exit! Stage Left.
Alex de Joode					<[email protected]>