Privacy Digest

"Capt. Bob" writes:

>3.  While not wanting to single out Williams (the "Privacy Digest peopl" as
>you call them) because I have nothing more than a hunch, I want to let he
>list know that there has been at least one US Government sting operatedout
>of a Costa Rica front address.  Also, another sting used the corporate ame
>of Financial Engineering as Arnie (Offshore) mentioned about a month ag.

   The return address on the brochure I copied from is:

Financial Engr. Consultants, Inc.
Box 959
Centro Colon Towers 1007
San Jose, Costa Rica

   Well, I guess that we really can't give them much of an enthusiastic
endorsement! - can we fellow privacy sneakers? You know, my original
Privacy Digest post is beginning to look less & less like the infor-
mationaly coup that I had intended it to be.
                                                       Yours Truly,
                                                       Gary Jeffers