Mandatory sig workaround

So what's the big deal?

Eric sets the list to slow down unsigned posts and somebody else sets up
a remailer that generates a key for each post, signs it, and forwards
it.  Similar workarounds abound for every twist and turn in the policy
until the policy is dead or the rules are too restrictive (IE, only
"human-approved" key signatures are accepted).  A fun game, certainly
(I'll play!), but hardly a productive way to spend time.

It always happens that when hacker A tries to enforce an arbitrary rule
on other hackers, hacker B will find an automatic workaround.
--
Todd Masco     | "Roam home to a dome, Where Georgian and Gothic once stood
[email protected] |  Now chemical bonds alone guard our blond(e)s,