Re: premail 0.30

> That's interesting that it works that way on your system. I have premail
> installed here as /usr/lib/sendmail and I still have a ~/.premailrc that
> premail reads. I have aliases installed in my own ~/.premailrc that allows
> my messages to be automatically encrypted to the recipients in tha alias
> list. Are you SURE yours doesn't operate this way also?

I did some testing, and sure enough, it reads the aliases in my
~/.premailrc just fine. BUT, it does not automatically sign my
messages as I thought it should. I've double-checked and both
$config{"signuser"} and $config{"signpass"} are set correctly. Oh
well, I'll just have to try out your scripts for elm. :)

--
	Michael K. Sanders -- [email protected]

ataxia: NetBSD/Amiga 1.0 - Creating Chaos out of Anarchy for a Better Tomorrow
<A HREF="http://ataxia.res.wpi.edu">Ataxia Home Page</A>