Re: PGP hook for Eudora?

At 9:17 AM 11/30/94, [email protected] wrote:
>I keep hearing about PGP hooks for (Mac) Eudora, but a casual search
>of at least five advertised ftp sites has turned up nothing.  Can
>someone post an address where this stuff can definitely be found?

There is a bunch of applescript PGP stuff, in various states of done-ness,
at ftp://ftp.netcom.com/pub/xenon.
I'm not quite sure what the status of this stuff is, or if it's actually
final release software, or just betas and such, because xenon seems to have
disappeared for an indefinite period of time and isn't answering email.

You want the MacPGPKit Installer, and the Eudora/PGP scripts (I'm not sure
about the exact name for the Eudora scripts). In my own experience, the
Eudora scripts work really well and are quite stable, but the more general
purpose MacPGPKit has some problems and isn't so stable.