Re: Mighty morphing power cypherpunks

Rick Busdiecker writes

>     From: "James A. Donald" <[email protected]>
>     Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 19:15:35 -0800 (PST)
>
>     So autonag every nym to send a public key in.
>
> Where do you send the autonag message?  Do you trust the From: or

It does not matter who the true identity associated with a
public key is.  My proposal is only that signatures
be checked for consistent identity, not true name.

Requiring true names would be most uncypherpunk.

So it would be up to the nym to get his true public
key to the list, not up to the list to discover the
correct public key that signs a posting by a nym.

We have the right to defend ourselves and our
property, because of the kind of animals that we        James A. Donald
are.  True law derives from this right, not from
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.            [email protected]