Re: Why nothing works <g> [Was: Mandatory sig workaround]

    From: "Timothy C. May" <[email protected]>
    Date: Thu, 1 Dec 1994 19:30:58 -0800 (PST)

    > 3. Tim: "I don't want to have to download mail for processing. I
    > want to be able to do it all on Netcom's machine."

    A fair summary of the situation. And I consider the slight benefits of
    signing to not be worth the effort of changing the tools I  have
    managed to get working over the past couple of years.

I think that solution is clear: Buy your own netcom.

You don't need the size, so just buy a 486 and a domain name
(cypherpunks.org?).  Then, hire a CP hacker to Linuxize the 486,
slip/ppp it to some provider, and hook-up premail et al.  Anyone
selling Linux support contracts yet?

You can continue to do what you currently do on your Mac.  You'll just
be [email protected] instead of [email protected] and you'll have
some crypto bells and whistles that you didn't have before.

			Rick