Question for remailer operators

For the anon remailer operators out there:

I'm looking for figures on the average number of messages that pass through
the different remailers a day (or week, or whatever).  This is for an
article I'm working on to be published in a local paper here in NYC.  I'd
appreciate any numbers I can get from any of you.  Estimates are fine if
you don't have exact figures.

(Sorry to spam the list like this.  It's just that I'm sure my list of
remailers is very out of date, and even if it's not, I wouldn't know how to
reach the operators of most of them.)

Many thanks.

   --Dave.

--