Re: Question for remailer operators

I see about 200 messages a day through my remailer, sizes averaging a
couple of K.  I had the impression at one point that the VAST majority of
this was "cover" traffic that someone is generating just to keep the
network busy.  I don't know if this is still the case.  It might be
possible to opt out of the cover traffic generator to reduce your load
to a politically manageable level.  Maybe people generating cover traffic
could estimate how many messages they are generating.

My remailer is a little unusual as the alumni.caltech.edu remailer always
feeds into this one, so this may represent two remailers' worth of
traffic.

Hal