Re: Automated Witchhunt: I've been slandered by a script.

> Obviously, I did not post the portion claiming to be an "automated
> message" and a warning to whomever will listen.  Yet, the post claims to
> be from me.

   I have recieved a pair of similar messages; I found it quite
irritating.  The message is apparently from [email protected], with
pointers to [email protected].

> Does this disturb anyone besides me?

   Yes.  It irritates the shit out of me, to put it bluntly.  I didn't
post anything remotely insecure, but how am I to know that my admins will
even read the text of my message?  I don't want my account-space
searched, even though I'm not worried about anything being found - it's a
matter of principle.

> very interested in talking to the individual/s responsible.

   Addresses are above.

-jon
( --------[ Jonathan D. Cooper ]--------[ [email protected] ]-------- )
( PGP 2.6.2 keyprint: 31 50 8F 82 B9 79 ED C4  5B 12 A0 35 E0 9B C0 01 )