Re: Doomsaying, development, and deployment

> So let's build those tools.  Strange as it may seem, I actually have to weigh
> in on the side of Netscape in some of the arguments that have come by in the
> last week or so.  They are building stuff, after all.  That's better than most
> of the people on this list, from what I can tell.

How about starting a todo list so we can reach a consensus on a
prioritized list of goals.  This may help us come up with projects
we can work together on.  I'm itching to do some coding...

> To put my money where my mouth is, I'll shut up completely until I can post an
> announcement of some useful crypto tool.  It might be commercial, but it might
> be free--my employer does occasionally agree to give stuff away for the good
> of the Internet.
>

> Amanda Walker
> InterCon Systems Corporation

sdw
--
Stephen D. Williams    25Feb1965 VW,OH      [email protected] http://www.lig.net/~sdw
Senior Consultant      510.503.9227 CA Page 513.496.5223 OH Page BA Aug94-Dec95