Re: Breaking into girlfriend's files

Snappy comeback to msg by Mark Terka:

"GROAN! What the hell is this list about anyway?????? I think
we are losing  perspective about encryption, privacy etc etc...

From the 'Welcome' message for new subscribers to the list:
"Cypherpunks will make the networks safe for privacy."    It
doesn't say  "Cypherpunks will make it possible to mount crypto
invasions against your opponents."

"To make judgement calls is WAY out of line and a hell of a bad
 precedent for this group."

Yes, it's bad precedent, seeing as how everyone on the list is
unoriginal, followers who are likely to take any ideas
presented as incentive to act, as sanctioned by the members.
Everyone knows that, that's why the list is always so quiet.

    ..
Blanc