Re: Exporting cryptographic materials, theory vs. practice

>Just which form did they sign, exactly? These procedures remind me of Feynman'
>refusal to sign more than 12 times during some government talk.

The license itself has a space for the customs people to "endorse"
each export/re-import.  Interestingly, I can't figure out how to
distinguish between the signature I got when I left and the one I
got when I came back.  There are just two signatures and stamps
on the back of the license, one dated when I left and one dated when
I returned.