Re: Exporting cryptographic materials, theory vs. practice

>> My conclusion from all this is that it just isn't possible for an
>> individual traveler to follow the rules.

I can think of a at least half a dozen cypherpunks who will be going
to IETF in Stockholm in July.  I suspect there are more.  Perhaps we
should all arrange to take the same flight, while carrying some bit of
approved-for-export material.  Should drive the Customs guys
completely nuts.

		Marc