Soapbox mode on!(but short)

Dear Paul J. Ste. Marie,

I was quietly going through my mail after an eight hour layoff.
The first thing you do is lie.

I have called you a liar. Point Blank!

And for the honor of this very list, so that there is some
credibility, I shall retrieve from a tin reader the actual
posting, COMPLETE WITH HEADER.

And what makes creeps like you going is the ability to continue,
to spread those lies.

[soapbox mode on]

THE POSTING WENT UNANSWERED FOR 3 DAYS IN 10 NEWSGROUPS.

UNANSWERED...NADA ...NO BYTES...NO BITS.....NO ANYTHING

THE FIRST PERSON TO RESPOND WAS HORWATH, ISSUING SOME KIND

OF REALLY LAME APOLOGY...TO WHOM NO ONE KNOWS, FOR NO ONE

HAD RESPONDED....GET IT....CAN YOU HANDLE PLAIN ENGLISH?

NO MR. STE. MARIE I WILL NOT START RUMOR OR CONTINUE RUMOR.

YOU HAVE LIED TO THE FINE PEOPLE OF CYPHERPUNK LIST.

YOU HAVE WASTED THEIR TIME AND THEIR BANDWITH (THEIR LIFE)

FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT CODE YOU CAN EVER WRITE IS THE TRUTH.

[soapbox mode off]

Please pardon me now, while I retrieve the actual postings.

Love Always,

Carol Anne

On Fri, 6 Jan 1995, Paul J. Ste. Marie wrote:

> At 08:58 AM 1/6/95 +0000, Nesta Stubbs wrote:
> >On Fri, 6 Jan 1995, Carol Anne Braddock wrote:
> >> I "crossposted" it to my favorite 10 newsgroups. Just 10.
> >> Some creep complained. (we'll get to him a bit later).
> >>
> >ten is not a large number when it comes o cross-posting on soem topics, I
> >can think of at lezast tewenty newsgroups where the PRZ letters and such
> >would make alot of sense and be on topic.  This just goes to show the
> >soemtimes reactionar steps people take to control spamming.  ...
>
> The discussion on alt.current-events.net-abuse seemed to indicate that the
> claim of "Just 10" above is a slight understandment.  The newsgroups seem to
> have been hit alphabetically, and I believe the total count was in the hundreds.
>
>     --Paul J. Ste. Marie
>       [email protected], [email protected]

Signature withdrawn at the request (pretty rightfully
so) of my dear friends on the Cypherpunk List
Coming Soon: The Internet Debut of CENSORED.COM