Re: Big vs Little providers (punkette view)

On Sat, 7 Jan 1995, Carol Anne Braddock wrote:

> Yes, at Netcom, I can now probably get much further, much faster.
> No I wouldn't subject myself or anyone to Winternet. But I wouldn't
> subject a newbie to Netcom either. I did it once and was sorry, too.

Actually you cannot.  No web pages, and their ftp is really bad.

I put my web stuff on http://nw.com/jamesd/

Cheap, good bandwidth, but I have trouble getting usage statistics.

We have the right to defend ourselves and our
property, because of the kind of animals that we        James A. Donald
are.  True law derives from this right, not from
the arbitrary power of the omnipotent state.            [email protected]